Tuesday 17 May 2016

Here are some simple Maori introductions

Ko (insert name here) taku ingoa

My name is (insert name here)

I whanau mai au I (insert place here)

I was born in (insert place here)

(insert age here) aku tau

I am (insert age here)

Ko (insert birth date here) taku ra whanau

My birthday is on (insert birth date here)

Kei (insert place here) au e noho ana

I live in (insert place here)

(insert mothers name) taku mama ko (insert fathers name) taku papa

My mums/moms name is (insert mothers name) my dads name is (insert fathers name)

Ko (insert tribe name here) taku iwi

My Tribe is (insert tribe name here)

I haere au ki te kura o (insert school here). I muri I tera I haere au ki (insert school/university here)

I went to (insert school here) then I went to (insert school/university)

Ko etahi mahi parekareka ki au, ko te (insert intrest here) me te (insert intrest here)

My interests/hobbies are (insert intrest here) and (insert intrest here)

E rua nga reo e mohio ana au. Ara, ko te reo (insert language here) me (insert language here)
(rua: 2 tahi: 1)
I speak 2 launuguages (insert language here) and (insert language here)


No comments:

Post a Comment